Carrot & Banana Yummy Dog Treats
Serves: 50 cookies
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 1 bunch fresh carrots, finely chopped or grated
- 2-3 fresh bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 beaten egg
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (*optional, we went without)
- ½ cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Flour workspace and roll out dough to ½ inch thickness.
- Cut cookies into Bone shape or whichever you choose.
- Place cookies on sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- When time is up turn off over and leave cookies in for additional 30 minutes or until crisp
- Store in ziplock bags or air tight containers.
- Freeze left overs.